Customer Service /
Evaluation & Training Experts
Customer Experiences are the competitive battleground.
Your company culture and stakeholder engagement is vital to ensure your business is delivering value, achieving competitive advantage and consistently delivering excellent customer experiences that create brand loyalty, brand advocates, increased market share and profits.
Lisa Clarke Chalfa
(Principal, Facilitator & Trainer)
- Irish and US citizen with a passion for business success and a proven track record.
- Over 25 years of diverse experience in domestic and international markets in:
- Change management,
- Business development.
Extensive international and national experience in internal and external stakeholder relations and change management.
- A third generation businesswoman, with a passion for business, embedded at an early age and influenced by strong and successful family females.
- Dublin born, lived in Kildare and moved to the United States at 21.
- Opened and ran a restaurant in Connecticut in my early 20’s and also gained valuable experience working in sales, marketing and public relations with the amazing and award winning Peggy Rose PR in Boston, MA. http://peggyrose-pr.com/
Multi-sector bespoke Customer Service / Customer Experience Training and Evaluation (Mystery Shopping, calls & Mystery Guest Evaluations) that helps bring business to the next level.
Custom training for the hospitality, retail and service sectors – one size does not fit all.
Feedback and demand from clients and trainees resulted in demand for further training including:
- Sales training – Up Selling & Cross Selling
- Leadership skills
- Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Personal Appearance & Grooming
- Standards Comparison Workshops
Effective staff and management development and training to help businesses obtain competitive advantage.
Employee engagement is a central part of our training strategy and involving trainees prior to training ensures effective and targeted training.
- Expertise in design and delivery of proven, powerful, engaging and effective bespoke training solutions.
- Delivers targeted, results-driven training that provides excellent return on investment.
- Innovative approach – including in-depth due diligence, evaluation gap and needs analysis.
- Inclusive and interactive training programs.
- Extensive adaptive cultural communication experience.
- Highly experienced in training and motivating individuals of all demographic variables to perform to the best of their ability.
- Extensive business experience working in diverse international business sectors including hospitality, retail and the service sectors.
- Provision of a range of Mystery Shopping, Mystery Guest and Mystery Call Evaluations designed specifically for individual clients.
Your customer’s experiences impact your bottom line.
The successful training, up-skilling and growth and development of employees is crucial to business growth and success.
Upon returning from the US I felt a deep frustration at the lack of customer service in Ireland and the negative impact this has on businesses. Deciding to do something positive about it resulted in the launch of Griffin Solutions International in 2014.
With a diverse portfolio of multi-sector clients, we improve employee engagement, refresh and upskill individuals to improve customer experiences that impact business bottom line.
We consistently achieve proven results and provide excellent return on investment for all stakeholders.
By collaborating with management and stakeholders we discover individual training needs and design training accordingly to increase employee engagement, customer satisfaction and profits.
Taking an innovative and holistic approach to training has proven extremely effective with clients reporting increase in employee engagement, skills, customer satisfaction and up to 25% increase in sales post training.
(Please see client video testimonials)
Mystery Evaluations pre training identify gaps/weaknesses and assist in designing targeted training.
Post training Mystery Evaluations are recommended in order to evaluate and monitor effectiveness, maintain consistency and keep your people motivated to perform at their best.
With a passion for helping people and businesses succeed, I thrive on helping individuals and businesses achieve higher levels of performance, growth and success.
What makes my work so rewarding is achieving a Win Win Win situation for all stakeholders;
a win for your employees,
a Win for your customers,
a Win for your business.
Your customer’s experiences and employee performance are your competitive advantage impacting your bottom line. We train people to deliver their best and achieve results.
Training your employees is a smart leadership strategy for your business.
No time like the present.
Call today to arrange a consultation and a free evaluation for your business.
T: +353 87 2841846
We are 100% confident that you and your employees will benefit from our comprehensive training courses geared and designed specifically to your requirements.
If you are unsatisfied in any way with the level of training, we will repeat the training for that employee or refund their portion of the course.
We can offer this as it has never happened and are confident it never will.
A Griffin is a mythical creature with the head and wings of an eagle and the body of a lion, typically depicted with pointed ears and with the eagle’s legs taking the place of the forelegs.
It is a symbol of strength and power and signifies what Griffin Solutions International is all about – powerful training solutions.