UPSELLING & CROSS-SELLING
One of the best ways to boost revenue and get more value for the business from each customer is by employing upselling and cross-selling strategies.
Upselling is the process of selling a more expensive version of the service or product your customer is buying, while cross-selling is the process of selling an additional, supplementary product or service to complement the product or service your customer is buying.
In the hospitality sector this will allow you to make better use of your hotel’s amenities and products and increase the level of personalisation your hotel extends to your guests.
In the retail and service sectors upselling and cross-selling also provides an opportunity to enhance your customer’s experiences, adds value, increases brand loyalty and ultimately increases your bottom line.
The skill of enticing customers to buy something extra without them realising you are selling something adds value and enhances your customer’s experiences. It is important to remember it is not simply about increasing revenue, it is about increasing customer satisfaction and building customer relations which in turn translates into increased revenue.
Upselling and Cross-selling have long-term benefits for your business. Taking a customer-first approach enhances your brand reputation and builds loyalty as customers grow to trust you have more than your bottom line in mind.
Good upselling and cross-selling skills increase customer satisfaction and leads to higher revenue and profitability.
This workshop will:
- Provide and increase necessary Sales Skills to Upsell and Cross-Sell products and services to Enhance Customer Experiences and Increase Revenue.
- Improve Confidence and Skills.
- Maximise value with every customer and build long-term, lasting customer relations.
- Engage and equip staff to excel in their roles.
4 hr. workshop – Max.12 Participants
Workshop Overview Available Upon Contact.
This engaging and interactive workshop involves collaboration, learning and one to one practice of sales techniques. It will help attendees to apply up selling and cross selling techniques to enhance customer experiences and make purchasing decisions easy for customers:
- Identify win-win opportunities to provide more products and services.
- Actively listen to identify opportunities that add value.
- Sell without feeling pushy or being aggressive.
- Apply an up-selling and cross-selling process to make buying decision easy.
- Create added value for customers.
Includes supporting materials and Certificate of Participation
“Very helpful. I’ve been in the bar trade 30 years and this course opened my eyes to a number of issues.”John Lawlor, Barman.
Please contact us for costs
Training is tax deductible & Zero VAT
Funding may be available.